Borok Geophysical Observatory Database
Borok Geophysical Observatory Database includes the data of continuous geophysical observations, produced in Geoelectromagnetic Monitoring Laboratory. Now free access is provided to the results of measurements of following geophysical parameters:
- three components of magnetic field measured by the fluxgate magnetometers;
- three components of ULF magnetic field pulsations measured by the induction magnetometers;
- vertical component of atmospheric electric field measured by the electrostatic fluxmeter («field mill»);
- meteorological data measured by the digital weather station WS-2500;
- Total solar energy flux measured by the pyranometer CMP-3.